AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES:
Participation in the Third International Reggae Poster Contest 2014 constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Reggae Poster Contest 2013, which are final and binding. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
ENTRY PERIOD: The ENTRY PERIOD of the Thirs International Reggae Poster Contest 2014 begins on July 1st, 2014 and ends on Octobrt 1st, 2014.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONTESTANT: You are only allowed to submit original unpublished works to the Reggae poster contest. Also, do NOT publish your submitted poster art on Facebook or other social media until after the winners are announced.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS & PROCESS: To enter, download and complete the submission form. You must include on the entry form your complete and accurate information, including your E-mail address, your name from your poster Entry or Entries, a description of the submitted poster Entry, and all other information requested. To qualify, your submission must confirm to the following specific Contest Rules:
- Each Entry must be an original unpublished work that you have created that does not include material in which a third party has intellectual property rights.
- The work should be created Poster size: 50cm x 70 cm only portrait oriented poster format.
- Each Entry must not, in the sole discretion of the Third International Reggae Poster Contest 2014, be obscene, indecent, offensive, violent, hateful, or libelous, or contain any other content otherwise inconsistent with the purposes of the Reggae Poster Contest 2013 as described in these Official Rules and related materials.
- IMPORTANT* Please design your poster at 300 dpi (CMYK), at 50x70cm or greater BUT send it to us at 72 dpi (RGB) format, and JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg, or .jpe), EPS or PDF format. Orientation: Vertical Only.
- Do NOT publish your submitted poster art on Facebook or other social media until after the winners are announced.
- Please do not enter promotional or advertising poster in the contest, these will not be accepted.
- Please name all 3 submissions (poster, photo, submission form) with your first and last name.
- TO DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL INTL. REGGAE POSTER CONTEST 2014 PLEACE CLICK HERE
HOW TO TAKE PART IN
Please fill out and upload the submission form along with your entry poster/s, and a short biography of mostly 250 words to: Submit Your Poster on JULY 1st.
1. A separate submission form: Must accompany each poster/s submitted, naming each submitted poster. All information should be completed in English along with a title and a brief description of the poster/s you are submitting , and your biography, a minimum of 250 words.
2. Entry Poster/s: Entry posters should be submitted as a high res file at 50x70cm. Resolution: 72 dpi, Color Mode: CMYK, File Formats Accepted: JPEG, EPS or PDF
Artists/Designers are allowed to submit any number of original poster Entries, however, you may not submit the same entry more than once. Reggae Poster Contest 2012 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict participation in the Reggae Poster Contest 2012 to any person at any time for any reason and/or to disqualify any entry at any time for any reason.
JUDGING: Reggae Poster Contest 2014 competition poster entries are judged in two phases by two different international juries. The first phase is judged online by our pre-selection committee. The committee is made up of members of the design professionals around the world. They will select 400 posters to go forward to the final judging phase.
The final phase will be conducted by our jury of 10 leading design professionals from around the world. They will convene to select 100 posters that will be published in the “World-A-Reggae, International Reggae Poster Contest, 2014-2015” catalogue and exhibited around the world.
From the 100 best posters they will select the 10 posters that will be entered into the permanent collection of museums and design institutions internationally. The final 3 will be the winners.
We will also include these 10 posters in the proposed Reggae Hall of Fame museum in the future.Submit Your Poster Now!